Easy Keto Stuffed Bell Peppers With Ground Beef
These easy baked keto stuffed bell peppers with ground beef are mouthwatering! They’re the perfect low carb combination of meat and vegetables. Additionally they’re affordable to make and great for family dinner or keto meal plans. I love to top mine with a little sour cream and hot sauce.
I love the flavor combinations of stuffed bell peppers with ground beef. The meat tastes delicious with the fresh bell peppers. It is best to fry the beef up for about 10 minutes before scooping into the bell peppers. If you bake the meat in the bell peppers only, too much oil will accumulate.
Stuffed bell peppers are delicious and easy to make. Bell peppers are very healthy for you. They’re low in calories and rich in nutrition. For example, they are an excellent source of vitamin A, vitamin C, and potassium. I find it interesting that all bell peppers begin as the color green then change to yellow, orange, or red!
This recipe is low in carbs and gluten free.
All you require to make these keto stuffed bell peppers 1 lbs ground beef, 1 tbsp seasoned salt, and 2 tsp black pepper. You will also need 1 tsp lemon juice, 6 medium bell peppers, 6 slices of your favorite cheese (1 oz cheese slices), and 2 tbsp olive oil.
Anytime I make this recipe with ground beef I like to combine the beef and seasoning first. That way the meat can be properly seasoned before being stir fried before baking for about 10 minutes. Then I just scoop the beef into the bell peppers and top with cheese.
Keto stuffed bell peppers are finished baking in 20 minutes
Stuffed Peppers With Ground Beef
- large sheet pan or baking pan
- 1 lbs ground beef
- 6 slices your favorite cheese (1 oz cheese slices)
- 6 medium bell peppers
- 1 tbsp seasoning salt
- 2 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- In a large mixing bowl combine the beef, lemon juice, and seasoning
- Bring the olive oil to a medium heat in a large frying pan and add the beef
- Mix/stir the beef in the pan for about 10 minutes and remove the heat
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F
- Cut the tops off the bell peppers and remove the seeds/guts
- Scoop the beef evenly into the bell peppers
- Place the cheese on top of the beef and press the cheese so it’s all the way inside the bell pepper
- Spray a sheet pan or baking pan with non stick cooking spray
- Set the stuffed bell peppers on the pan and bake for 20 minutes