Instant Pot Carrot Cake
- Instant Pot
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Rubber Spatula
- Large spoon
- Measuring Spoons
- Measuring Cups
- 1/3 Cup Coconut Oil Melted
- 1/3 Cup Sugar
- 1 Ea Egg
- 1/2 Tsp Vanilla
- ⅓ Cup All purpose flour You can sub wheat flour
- ½ tsp Cinnamon
- ¼ Tsp Ginger Ground
- ½ Tsp Baking Soda
- ⅛ Tsp Salt
- ¼ Cup Pineapple Well Drained
- ⅓ Cup Grated Carrots
- 2 Tbsp Walnuts Chopped
- ¼ Cup Raisins Optional
- 6 Ounces Cream Cheese Room Temperature
- ¼ Cup Sugar
- 1 Ea Egg
- ½ Tsp Vanilla
Pineapple Cream Cheese Frosting
- 2 Ounces Cream Cheese Softened
- 1 Cup Powdered Sugar Sifted
- ½ Tsp Vanilla
- 1 Tbsp Pineapple Juice
- ⅓ Cup Walnuts Chopped
For the Carrot Cake Batter
- Mix together the flour, cinnamon, ginger, salt, baking soda together. Add in carrots, pineapple, raisins and toss with flour.
- Mix together egg, oil sugar and vanilla and add to dry ingredients and mix dry and wet ingredients together until just combined.
For the Cheesecake Batter
- With a hand held mixer, beat the cream cheese with egg, sugar and vanilla until well combined--but do not over mix.
For the Carrot Cake Cheesecake
- Grease your spring form or cake pan with a bit of melted coconut oil or cooking spray. Pour half the carrot cake batter into the pan and spread out to evenly cover the bottom of the pan.
- Dollop half the cheesecake batter on top of the carrot cake batter. Repeat layers.
- Tap the pan gently on the counter 2-3 times to help release air bubbles. Cover the cheesecake with aluminum foil to prevent condensation from forming on the top of the cheesecake.
- Place trivet in inner pot of pressure cooker and pour in 1.5 cups COLD water in instant pot. Place cheesecake on trivet, close lid and be sure vent is positioned to the sealed position.
- Push manual (or pressure cook) button and adjust time to 35 minutes on high pressure.
- Once time is complete, allow pressure to naturally release for 10 minutes and then do a quick release for remaining pressure.
For Pineapple Cream Cheese Frosting
- Remove cheesecake from inner pot and let cool completely on counter before icing.
- With hand held mixer, mix together cream cheese, vanilla, and pineapple juice. Slowly mix in powdered sugar until smooth.
For Assembling and Serving
- Ice top of Carrot Cake Cheesecake and sprinkle walnuts around cheesecake to create a border, if desired.
- Refrigerate for 12-24 hours before serving for optimal flavor.
- If you are not at sea level, be sure to follow my directions for converting recipes for higher elevations.
- It is really important to use cold water at the bottom of the pan, warm water will change the results.
- Raisins and walnuts are both optional ingredients.
- I have had perfect success cooking this cheesecake for 35 minutes on high pressure, some people need more like 40 minutes, especially if you want a dense cheesecake.
ACE Food Handler's food handlers card training and test uses the latest instructional design techniques to help you retain food safety concepts so you are ready to work.
The description below applies to most of our food handlers card training course, however due to the varying array of requirements across the nation, your course might be a little different. Find your state county and city above to learn more about food handler training for your area.
Food Handler Course Content:
Frequently Asked Questions
A food handlers card (also commonly referred to as a certificate, card, or permit) is used as documentation to prove to employers and/or health departments that you have completed a food safety course that is approved and/or recognized by your city, coutny, or state Health Authority. It is valid for 2 to 4 years depending on your local government requirments.
This varies by employeers and city, county, and state governements. It is best to ask your employer (current or future) or Local Health Authority about when you will need to aquire your food handler card based on your employement date.
ACE Food Handler works with numberjous health departments and regulatory agencies across the country. ACE Food Handler’s food handlers card courses are created to meet the requirements of specific city, coutny, and state requirements. If you have questions about your city, county or state requirements please call your employer (current or future) and/or you Local Health Authority.
A food handlers card, permit, or certificate for your area. You will be able to print or download your food handler certificate after you have received a passing score on the final exam. You will also be emailed a PDF a copy of your certificate to the email address you provided so please check your inbox and/or spam box also.
If your food handlers card, certificate, or permit has expired, you will need to purchase a new course for your state and retake your states food handler training and test to get your new card. Click here to find your State
If you need to reprint your current card, login and go to the Start My Course. From there, you can click on the name of your Certificate under the heading "My Certificates" on the right hand side of the screen and print or download your food handler or alcohol seller/server card or certificate for free.
If you need to track your employees or restaurants food handler certifications we offer:
- Custom Portals
- Custom Coupons
- Reporting by Store and Company Levels
- Variable Access Levels
- Contact ACE for a Custom Solution for your Business
Below are a list of Food Handler and Alcohol Seller/Sever Resources you can use
Food Safety Resources
Alcohol Seller/Server Resources