ServSafe Class Austin - Dallas - San Antonio - Houston
We offer a 2 hour refresher ServSafe Class in Austin Texas – this ServSafe class is for seasoned food service managers that includes the ServSafe test. The total time for the ServSafe class is approximately 4 hours. We will cover all the recent changes in the food codes over the last few years and of course cover a lot of basics. This is a very interactive session but we will hit all the high points.
Texas Food Handler CardTexas Food Handler Class Certification is approved by the Texas Department of State Health Services
- Your Texas Food Handler Certification is valid for 2 years
- Texas Food Handler Online Class takes about 1-2 hours to complete
- Starting September 1st 2016 all Texas Food Handlers must take a Texas Food Handler Class
- You can print your Texas Food Handler Card
- Texas Food Handler Class is available in English or Spanish
- This Texas Food Handler Class provides information on safe food handling and topics related to food safety.
- A Texas Food Handler Class Certificate is provided upon successful completion of the online food handler training.
- Your Texas city or county may require an additional fee and you must check with our local health department.
- December 03, 2016
Utah Food Handler Card
This short, fully accredited online course from Ace Food Handler covers everything you need to know about basic food handling and hygiene in the State of Utah.
At the end of the course you will be awarded a temporary Utah Food Handler Card valid for 30 days. You will also be registered automatically with your local Health Department.
You will receive a food handler permit from your local health department either by mail, or you may go their in person and exchange your temporary Utah Food Handler Certificate for the Utah Food Handler Permit. The Utah Food Handler Permit issued by the local health department is valid in Utah for 3 years.
RAMP Server/Seller Training
As a server of alcohol, you play a key role in managing alcohol consumption by your patrons. You can help keep customers from becoming intoxicated and help prevent youth from obtaining alcohol. Both of these play a major role in reducing the risk of alcohol-related incidents and liability.Becoming a RAMP Certified will help you.
By the end of this RAMP Certification for SELLER SERVER training, you should be able to distinguish between legal duties, house duties, and professional duties. You are required by law to follow legal duties and by your management to follow house duties.
This RAMP online server/seller training is one of five components that must be completed in order for an establishment to become RAMP certified.This course introduces the Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board’s, Responsible Alcohol Management Program (RAMP Certification).