ServSafe Class Austin - Dallas - San Antonio - Houston
We offer a 2 hour refresher ServSafe Class in Austin, Dallas, Houston and San Antonio Texas – this ServSafe class is for seasoned food service managers that includes the ServSafe test. The total time for the ServSafe class is approximately 4 hours. We will cover all the recent changes in the food codes over the last few years and of course cover a lot of basics. This is a very interactive session but we will hit all the high points.
A bartending career is considered to be a fun and exciting job. However, it isn’t always as exciting as it seems to be. It is a tough job that requires focused efforts and a lot of attention and energy. Bartenders also have to deal with various types of customers on a...
. California Food Handler Card Only $7 . .
Texas Food Handler Card
Texas Food Handler Class Certification is approved by the Texas Department of State Health Services
- Your Texas Food Handler Certification is valid for 2 years
- Texas Food Handler Online Class takes about 1-2 hours to complete
- Starting September 1st 2016 all Texas Food Handlers must take a Texas Food Handler Class
- You can print your Texas Food Handler Card
- Texas Food Handler Class is available in English or Spanish
- This Texas Food Handler Class provides information on safe food handling and topics related to food safety.
- A Texas Food Handler Class Certificate is provided upon successful completion of the online food handler training.
- Your Texas city or county may require an additional fee and you must check with our local health department.
- February 5th 2019
Utah Food Handler Card
This short, fully accredited online course from Ace Food Handler covers everything you need to know about basic food handling and hygiene in the State of Utah.
At the end of the course you will be awarded a temporary Utah Food Handler Card valid for 30 days. You will also be registered automatically with your local Health Department.
You will receive a food handler permit from your local health department either by mail, or you may go their in person and exchange your temporary Utah Food Handler Certificate for the Utah Food Handler Permit. The Utah Food Handler Permit issued by the local health department is valid in Utah for 3 years.
California Food Handler
A food handler card means a California food handler card that complies with SB 303 and does not apply to food handler cards issued by the counties of Riverside, San Bernardino, and San Diego, which are exempt from the law based on having a previous food handler program in place.
California food workers who handle food must have a California Food Handler card on file with their employer within 30 days of hire. To get your card, you must complete the training and pass the exam with a 75 percent or higher. You can complete the training online with ACE Food Handler. Ace Food Handler training and final exam meets the requirements of California’s food safety law SB 602 and is ANSI Approved. 02-05-2019 . California Department of Public Health – Food and Drug Branch 1500 Capitol Ave, MS 7602 Sacramento, CA 95814