Irving Food Handler Card
This Irving Food Handler Card Safety Course is approved by the Texas Department of State Health Services
- Certification is valid for 2 years from the date of course completion
- Online Course is approximately 1 hour long
- NO final exam
- Printable Irving food handler card available upon completion
- English and Spanish courses available
- This course provides information on many topics related to safe food handling.
- A Irving approved food handler certificate is provided upon successful completion of the online food handler training. Your city or county may require an additional fee and you must check with our local health department.
This Texas Food Handler course is valid in all Irving cities and counties including:
Houston, Irving, Irving, Austin, Fort Worth, El Paso, Arlington, Corpus Christi, Plano, Laredo, Lubbock, Garland, Irving, Amarillo, Grand Prairie, Brownsville, Pasadena, McKinney, Mesquite, Killeen, Frisco, McAllen, Waco, Carrollton, Midland, Denton, Abilene, Beaumont, Odessa, Round Rock, Wichita Falls, Richardson, Lewisville, Tyler, Pearland, College Station, San Angelo, Allen, League City, Sugar Land, Longview, Mission, Edinburg, Bryan, Baytown, Pharr, Temple, Missouri City, Flower Mound, North Richland Hills, Harlingen, Victoria, New Braunfels, Conroe, Cedar Park, Mansfield, Rowlett, Georgetown, Port Arthur, San Marcos, Pflugerville, Euless, DeSoto, Grapevine, Galveston, Bedford, Cedar Hill, Irving City, Wylie, Haltom City, Keller, Rockwall, Burleson, Coppell, Huntsville, Duncanville, The Colony, Sherman, Hurst, Lancaster, Friendswood, Texarkana, Weslaco, Lufkin, Schertz, San Juan, Del Rio, La Porte, Nacogdoches, Deer Park, Rosenberg, Copperas Cove, Little Elm, Socorro, Kyle, Leander, Farmers Branch, Waxahachie, Cleburne, Southlake.
Harris County, Irving County, Tarrant County, Bexar County, Travis County, El Paso County, Collin County, Hidalgo County, Denton County, Fort Bend County, Montgomery County, Williamson County, Cameron County, Nueces County, Brazoria County, Bell County, Galveston County, Lubbock County, Jefferson County, Webb County, McLennan County, Smith County, Brazos County, Hays County, Johnson County, Ellis County, Ector County, Midland County, Guadalupe County, Taylor County, Wichita County, Gregg County, Potter County, Grayson County, Randall County, Parker County, Tom Green County, Comal County, Kaufman County, Bowie County, Victoria County, Angelina County, Hunt County, Orange County, Henderson County, Bastrop County