Keto Lemon Pound Cake Recipe
Low carb snack ideas like keto lemon pound cake recipe with almond flour are delicious. I love any kind of keto friendly bread because it satisfies my cravings. Additionally I love the flavor combinations of sweet and sour lemon.
My favorite kind of sugar replacement for low carb snack ideas is monk fruit. That’s because it has the sweetest real sugar flavor! It even has a granulated sugar texture. Furthermore this sweetener has been used for decades.
I always use monk fruit sweetener in my keto lemon pound cake recipe with almond flour. Monk fruit sweetener has been gaining popularity recently due to the fact it is natural, contains zero calories and also thought to have antioxidant properties.
I recommend using monk fruit to make this low carb snack idea!
Keto lemon pound cake with vanilla glaze requires the following items: 1 cup cream cheese 6 tbsp butter softened, 3/4 cup monk fruit, and 6 eggs. You will also need 3 tbsp lemon juice, 2 1/2 cup almond flour, and 1/2 cup coconut flour. Lastly you need 1 tbsp baking powder, 1 tsp lemon zest, and 1 tsp vanilla extract.
In order to make the sugar free glaze you require 1/2 cup powdered erythritol 1 tbsp butter at room temperature. Additionally you need 1 tsp vanilla extract and 2 tsp milk. Sometimes I also add lemon extract to the glaze but it’s optional.
Keto lemon pound cake recipe with almond flour is super simple to make. First preheat the oven to 350. Line your loaf pan with parchment paper (8 x 4 x 2 1/2 in works great). Use a larger sized food processor to combine cream cheese, butter, and sweetener and blend until thoroughly combined. Next add in the the eggs, lemon juice, flours, baking powder, vanilla extract and zest. Blend until thoroughly combined and smooth and pour into the loaf pan. Cover the top with a foil sheet and bake the keto dessert for 60 mins!
Get the full keto pound cake recipe below!
Keto Lemon Pound Cake Recipe
- Loaf Pan (8 x 4 x 2 1/2)
- 1 cup cream cheese
- 6 tbsp butter room temp
- ¾ cup monk fruit sweetener
- 6 large eggs
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 2½ cups almond flour
- ½ cup coconut flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
For The Glaze
- ½ cup powdered erythritol
- 1 tbsp butter room temp
- 2 tsp milk
- First preheat the oven to 350
- Line your loaf pan with parchment paper (8 x 4 x 2 1/2 in works great)
- Use a larger sized food processor to combine cream cheese, butter, and sweetener and blend until thoroughly combined
- Add in the the eggs, lemon juice, flours, baking powder, vanilla extract and zest.
- Blend until thoroughly combined and smooth and pour into the loaf pan
- Cover the top with a foil sheet and bake for 60 mins
- In a medium mixing bowl combine glaze ingredients and whisk vigorously until thoroughly combined
- Wait until the loaf cools off slightly to drizzle with the glaze
- Set in the refrigerator to chill