Austin Texas Food Handler Class – Online
ACE Food Handler’s Austin Texas Food Handler Class – Online Training and Certification is approved by the Texas Department of State Health Services
- Your Certificate is valid for 2 years
- Online Course takes about 1-2 hours to complete
- No final exam
- You can print your Texas Food Handler Certification
- English and Spanish courses available
- This course provides information on safe food handling and topics related to food safety.
- A Texas Food Handler Certificate is provided upon successful completion of the online food handler training.
- Your city or county may require an additional fee and you must check with our local health department.
This Texas Food Handler Class – Online is valid in all Texas cities and counties including:
Texas Food Handler updated 11/17/2018
San Antonio, Dallas, Dallas County, Austin, Fort Worth, El Paso, Arlington, Corpus Christi, Plano, Laredo, Lubbock, Garland, Irving, Amarillo, Grand Prairie, Brownsville, Pasadena, McKinney, Mesquite, Killeen, Frisco, McAllen, Austin, Carrollton, Midland, Denton, Abilene, Beaumont, Odessa, Round Rock, Wichita Falls, Richardson, Lewisville, Tyler, Pearland, College Station, San Angelo, Allen, League City, Sugar Land, Longview, Mission, Edinburg, Bryan, Baytown, Pharr, Temple, Missouri City, Flower Mound, North Richland Hills, Harlingen, Victoria, New Braunfels, Conroe, Cedar Park, Mansfield, Rowlett, Georgetown, Port Arthur, San Marcos, Pflugerville, Euless, DeSoto, Grapevine, Galveston, Bedford, Cedar Hill, Texas City, Wylie, Haltom City, Keller, Rockwall, Burleson, Coppell, Huntsville, Duncanville, The Colony, Sherman, Hurst, Lancaster, Friendswood, Texarkana, Weslaco, Lufkin, Schertz, San Juan, Del Rio, La Porte, Nacogdoches, Deer Park, Rosenberg, Copperas Cove, Little Elm, Socorro, Kyle, Leander, Farmers Branch, Waxahachie, Cleburne, Southlake.