El Paso Food Handler Card
The El Paso Food Handler Card offers the following:
- This Texas Food Handler Card Safety Course is approved by the Texas Department of State Health Services
- Certification is valid for 2 years from the date of course completion
- Online Course is approximately 1 hour long
- NO final exam
- Printable El Paso Food Handler cards available upon completion
- English and Spanish courses available.
- This course provides information on many topics related to safe food handling.
- A Texas approved food handler certificate is provided upon successful completion of the online food handler training. Your city or county may require an additional fee and you must check with our local health department.
Texas Department of State Health Services
El Paso Department of Public Health
5115 El Paso Dr.
El Paso, Texas 79905
This El Paso, Texas Food Handler Card course is valid in all Texas cities and counties including:
Houston, San Antonio, Dallas, Austin, Fort Worth, El Paso, Arlington, Corpus Christi, Plano, Laredo, Lubbock, Garland, Irving, Amarillo, Grand Prairie, Brownsville, Pasadena, McKinney, Mesquite, Killeen, Frisco, McAllen, Waco, Carrollton, Midland, Denton, Abilene, Beaumont, Odessa, Round Rock, Wichita Falls, Richardson, Lewisville, Tyler, Pearland, College Station, San Angelo, Allen, League City, Sugar Land, Longview, Mission, Edinburg, Bryan, Baytown, Pharr, Temple, Missouri City, Flower Mound, North Richland Hills, Harlingen, Victoria, New Braunfels, Conroe, Cedar Park, Mansfield, Rowlett, Georgetown, Port Arthur, San Marcos, Pflugerville, Euless, DeSoto, Grapevine, Galveston, Bedford, Cedar Hill, Texas City, Wylie, Haltom City, Keller, Rockwall, Burleson, Coppell, Huntsville, Duncanville, The Colony, Sherman, Hurst, Lancaster, Friendswood, Texarkana, Weslaco, Lufkin, Schertz, San Juan, Del Rio, La Porte, Nacogdoches, Deer Park, Rosenberg, Copperas Cove, Little Elm, Socorro, Kyle, Leander, Farmers Branch, Waxahachie, Cleburne, Southlake.
Texas Food Handler