TOMATO SPINACH QUICHE
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Instant Pot
- Rubber Spatula
- Large spoon
- Measuring Spoons
- Measuring Cups
- 12 Large Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Milk
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 1/4 Tsp Fresh Ground Pepper
- 3 Cups Fresh Baby Spinach roughly chopped
- 1 Cup Tomatos diced
- 3 Large Green Onions sliced
- 4 Slices Tomato Garnish
- 1/4 Cup Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- Put a trivet in the bottom of the pressure cooker pot and add 1 1/2 cups water.
- Ina large bowl whisk together the eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Add spinach,tomato, and green onions to a 1 1/2 quart baking dish and mix well. Pour egg mixture over the veggies and stir to combine. Gently place sliced tomatoes on top and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese
- Use a sling to place the dish on the trivet in the pressure cooking pot. Lock lid in place. Select High Pressure and 20 minutes cook time. When timer beeps, turn off, wait 10 minutes, then use a quick pressure release.
- Carefully open the lid, lift out the dish and if desired, broil until lightly browned.
ACE Food Handler's food handlers card training and test uses the latest instructional design techniques to help you retain food safety concepts so you are ready to work.
The description below applies to most of our food handlers card training course, however due to the varying array of requirements across the nation, your course might be a little different. Find your state county and city above to learn more about food handler training for your area.
Food Handler Course Content:
Frequently Asked Questions
A food handlers card (also commonly referred to as a certificate, card, or permit) is used as documentation to prove to employers and/or health departments that you have completed a food safety course that is approved and/or recognized by your city, coutny, or state Health Authority. It is valid for 2 to 4 years depending on your local government requirments.
This varies by employeers and city, county, and state governements. It is best to ask your employer (current or future) or Local Health Authority about when you will need to aquire your food handler card based on your employement date.
ACE Food Handler works with numberjous health departments and regulatory agencies across the country. ACE Food Handler’s food handlers card courses are created to meet the requirements of specific city, coutny, and state requirements. If you have questions about your city, county or state requirements please call your employer (current or future) and/or you Local Health Authority.
A food handlers card, permit, or certificate for your area. You will be able to print or download your food handler certificate after you have received a passing score on the final exam. You will also be emailed a PDF a copy of your certificate to the email address you provided so please check your inbox and/or spam box also.
If your food handlers card, certificate, or permit has expired, you will need to purchase a new course for your state and retake your states food handler training and test to get your new card. Click here to find your State
If you need to reprint your current card, login and go to the Start My Course. From there, you can click on the name of your Certificate under the heading "My Certificates" on the right hand side of the screen and print or download your food handler or alcohol seller/server card or certificate for free.
If you need to track your employees or restaurants food handler certifications we offer:
- Custom Portals
- Custom Coupons
- Reporting by Store and Company Levels
- Variable Access Levels
- Contact ACE for a Custom Solution for your Business
Below are a list of Food Handler and Alcohol Seller/Sever Resources you can use
Food Safety Resources
Alcohol Seller/Server Resources