Zucchini Muffin Bites
- Instant Pot
- Rubber Spatula
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Small cookie scoop / large spoon
- 2 ea Eggs
- ¾ cup Evaportaed Milk
- ½ cup Coconut Oil
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp Melted Butter
- 3 tsp Cocoa Powder
- 1 cup Flour
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- ¼ tsp Salt
- ¾ tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1 cup Grated Zucchini
- ⅓ cup Chocolate Chips
- 1 cup Water
- Combine eggs, sweetener, coconut oil, and vanilla extract in a medium-sized mixing bowl
- Mix Well
- Add cocoa powder to melted butter
- Mix until it looks like a thick but smooth dark paste
- Add chocolate mixture to egg mixture and stir well
- Add flour, baking soda, sea salt, and cinnamon to the bowl
- Mix Well
- Fold in grated zucchini and chocolate chips
- Add trivet and 1 cup of water to the inner pot of your Instant Pot
- Cover with a lid to prevent evaporation
- Put on sauté to pre-heat.
- Using a small cookie scoop, fill silicone muffin cups about 2/3 full. The 6-quart Instant Pot fits 16 muffin cups at a time.
- Layer muffin cups inside inner side of Instant Pot
- Once bottom layer is full, cover with piece of parchment paper and piece of aluminum foil. Both should be cut in a circle to the size of the inner pot
- Cover with a plate or another trivet
- Put the rest of the muffin cups inside to fill up the second layer. Try to keep all the muffin cups level
- Cover with parchment paper and aluminum foil, then a plate
- Cover the Instant Pot, check the seal and other parts and ensure they are in good shape
- When cooking time is over, if using an electric cooker, let it sit for 10 to 15 minutes while it depressurizes naturally
- Check for doneness with a toothpick
Zucchini Muffin Bites
Chocolate zucchini muffin bites are healthy, easy, and delicious. This instant pot dish is
vegetarian and perfect for kids and adults. Check out this simple recipe for zucchini muffins
I love using my instant pot for so many different dishes especially this recipe for zucchini
muffins. That’s because it does so many different things. For example it can be used as an
electric pressure cooker, slow cooker, rice cooker and it can even make yogurt.
Instant pots were one of the first electric pressure cookers to debut in North America in 2009.
This appliance provides a fresh homemade meal. Additionally, for this muffin bite recipe it only
takes 8 minutes to cook.
Chocolate zucchini muffins only require a few simple ingredients to create. Ingredients include 2
eggs, ¾ cup evaporated milk, and ½ cup coconut oil. You will also need 2 tsp vanilla extract,
and 1 tsp melted butter.
Instant pot recipes make homemade cooking simple
Other ingredients for this recipe for zucchini muffins include 3 tsp cocoa powder, 1 cup flour, ½
tsp baking soda, and ¼ tsp salt. Lastly, you will need ¾ tsp ground cinnamon, 1 cup grated
zucchini, ⅓ cup chocolate chips, and 1 cup water.
The instructions for these chocolate muffins are so simple as well. Start by combining the eggs,
sweetener, coconut oil, and vanilla extract in a medium mixing bowl and mix. Next, combine the
cocoa powder and melted butter in a separate bowl. Whisk them together vigorously until a
smooth dark paste is created.
The next instruction for making this recipe for zucchini muffins is to combine the chocolate paste
into the egg mixture. Mix them together vigorously until thoroughly combined. Then fold in the
grated zucchini and chocolate chips. Use a small cookie scoop to fill a 16 portion silicone muffin
tray 2/3 full.