Quick and easy Instant Pot Banana Cake
- Instant Pot
- Large Mixing Bowl
- 2 1/4 cups Mashed overripe bananas
- 2 cups All-Purpose Flour
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Bakind Soda
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 1/2 cup Butte
- 1/4 cup White Sugar
- 1/4 cup Brown Sugar
- 2 ea eggs beaten
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- Mash bananas until you have 2 1/4 cups of mashed bananas.
- Combine the flour, salt, baking soda, and nutmeg in a large bowl.
- In another bowl, cream together the butter and brown and white sugars. Then, add the cinnamon, eggs and mashed bananas, stirring until well blended.
- Add the banana mixture into the bowl with the flour and stir. Besure not to over stir.
- Pour batter into a pan that has been sprayed with cooking spray.
- Insert a trivet and 1 cup of water into the Instant Pot.
- Cover your pan with foil then create a foil handle for the pan. You will be placing this under your pan so the handles stick up and you can remove your pan from the Instant Pot.
- Seal the lid and set timer to 50 minutes on manual. After 50minutes, do a quick release on the pot.
- Using the foil handles, remove the pan from the Instant Pot. Allowthe pan to cool on a baking rack for a few minutes, then remove the bananabread from the pan and allow it to cool further on the baking rack.