Instant Pot Blueberry Muffins
Breakfast Blueberry Muffins to go with your morning coffee
- Instant Pot
- Large Mixing Bowl
- Rubber Spatula
- 2 Cups All-purpose Flour
- 2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 ea Lemon Zest
- 1/2 cup Unsalted Butter
- 3/4 cup Sugar White
- 1 ea Egg
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1/2 cup Buttermilk
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 2 cups Blueberries
- Grease and flour an appropriately sized dish for Instant Pot.
- Mix the flour, baking powder, and salt in a small bowl. Reserve 2 tablespoons for Step 6.
- Add zest, sugar, and room temperature butter to mixer and beat until thoroughly combined, scraping down the sides when necessary.
- Add egg and vanilla to mixer and combine
- Adding 1 cup at a time, start with the flour mixture and buttermilk to the sugared butter in the stand mixer. Incorporate completely before adding another cup one at a time. Remove mixer bowl
- Lightly toss the blueberries with reserved flour and gently fold into batter
- Pour 2/3 cup of water in Instant Pot with rack. Spoon half of batter into greased/floured dish and transfer to Instant Pot.
- Set Instant Pot to High Pressure and Manual for 30 minutes
- When done, quick release the pressure then immediately remove the cake.
- Allow condensation to dissipate completely before transferring to a serving dish