To reprint your certificate please go to the “My Account” tab and follow the directions below.

Ace Food Handler Certificate





Where is my UTAH Food Handler Permit?


Your 3 year card will be mailed to you directly from your Health District (Except Tooele County see below) to the address you provided when you purchased your course. It can take up to 30 days to receive your card from them. You can call your local Health District and arrange to pick it up.

Tooele County permits are not automatically mailed to customers as some other counties in Utah do. You must request this by calling or emailing Tooele County directly at:


(435) 277-2440

or email  at [email protected]


error: Content is protected !!